International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity 2017
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cyber Security will be organized on 16th & 17th November, 2017 at New Delhi. The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cyber Security is being organized by Cyberlaws.Net and Pavan Duggal Associates, Advocates.
Click here for Speakers – ICCC 2017
Click here for More
International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity 2016
The International Conference on #Cyber Law #Cyber Crime & #Cyber Security 2016, was held on 17th – 18th November, 2016 at New Delhi, India.
The International Conference on Cyber Law, Cyber Crime & Cybersecurity 2016 was supported inter-alia amongst others by:
The International Conference on #Cyber Law #Cyber Crime & #Cyber Security 2015, was held on 19th November, 2015 at New Delhi, India.
International Conference on #Cyber Law #Cyber Crime & #Cyber Security 2015 was supported by :
Topics for The International Conference on Cyber Law, Cyber Crime & Cybersecurity 2016
The International Conference on Cyber Law, Cyber Crime & Cybersecurity aimed to examine numerous important aspects pertaining to evolving jurisprudence concerning #CyberLaw, #CyberCrime and #Cybersecurity. Some of the topics that covered include the following: –
- Cyber Law 2016 & Beyond
- Cybercrime – The New Frontier
- Cyber Security Today – How Far, How Much?
- Mobiles, mobiles everywhere – Mounting Legal Challenges
- Is Cyber Resilience – the New Age Mantra?
- Internet of Things and its uneasy relationship with Cyber Security
- Internet Jurisdiction – A Catch 22 Situation
- Digital best practices models for reducing cybercrimes
- Has Digital Privacy Evaporated Totally?
- Big Data and Cyber Security – Legal Risks and Challenges
- Intermediary Rights and Liability & Their Duties of Data Repositories
- Digital India and India’s commitment to Digital Cyberspace
- Bitcoins, Cybercrime and Blockchains – A Deadly Cocktail
- Cybercrime on Social Media – A Nuisance or Significant Challenge
- Electronic Evidence & Legalities
- Law Enforcement Agencies Collaboration and International Cooperation
- Child Safety and Crimes against Children on the Internet
- Critical Information Infrastructure and its Protection
- Darknet, a Black Hole or a new Paradigm – Legal and Cyber Security Challenges
- Cyber Diplomacy
- International Frameworks- Need for International Collaborations
- Cyber Warfare and Cyber Peace – Two ends of the same Coin
- Protecting Intellectual Property Rights in Cyberspace
- Indian Cyberlaw and Indian Initiatives on Cyberspace
- Globalization of Cyber Terrorism, Cyber Radicalization & Cyber Extremism
- Rules of the Road and Norms of Cyberspace
- Cyber Security Trends on the horizon – what we need to be prepared for?
- Internet Governance – Progress So Far & Challenges Ahead
- Information Sharing, Cyber Security – Legal, Policy and other Challenges
- Data protection in ubiquitous Internet – Legal and Policy Challenges
- Cyber Citizenship
- Cyber Forensics and Connected Legal Issues
- Cyber Insurance and Connected Policy Issues
- MLAT – how far relevant today and the way forward
- Data Economy – Challenges for stakeholders
- Legal and policy issues in the emerging paradigm shifts on the Internet
- Role of India in changing global cyber order
- Surveillance, Interception, Blocking & Sovereignty
- Capacity building and Judges and Cyber Security Professionals Training on Cyberspace Issues
- Digital Defamation, Right To Be Forgotten & Connected Legalities
- Cloud computing and cyber security – where to draw relevance
- Cyber Threats to Consumer : Imposter Fraud
- Challenges for Banking and Financial Sector in a new Cyber Age
- Over the Top Applications like WhatsApp and Others – How much safe and secure – legal and policy issues
- Ransomware, Malware and Botnets – the new age cybercrime tools and connected issues and new cyber criminal tendencies
- Cyber Ethics- Creating Norms and Awareness
- Pokemon Go, Mobile Games and Legalities